Ubuntu @ FOSSASIA Summit 2024

Group photo of FOSSASIA Summit 2023 - Source: FOSSASIA Blog

FOSSASIA Summit 2024 will take place from Monday 8th April to Wednesday 10 April in Hanoi, Vietnam. With over a decade of fostering collaboration and knowledge exchange, the FOSSASIA Summit has become a platform for developers, enthusiasts, and industry leaders. This year, we expect to welcome a diverse community of 3,000 attendees from across the globe, providing a unique opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals and explore the latest advancements in open source.

https://eventyay.com/e/55d2a466

A number of Ubuntu community members will be travelling to the conference to connect with open source enthusiasts and find new ways to make Ubuntu available to the widest possible audience. Ubuntu booth will be also organized on-site to connect with people more closely and also to outreach LoCo in Vietnam and other regions. As well as to promote UbuCon Asia 2024 for gathering speakers and sponsors. If you would like to volunteer for Ubuntu booth, let me know by replying to the discourse topic below!

1 Like

Hello All! I am vaishnavi, currently a 2nd year undergrad student at NIT TRICHY, INDIA. I wanted to ask if there are any schlorships available to get paid travel and accomodation for the FOSSASIA Summit? What all thing I have to do, what contributions I have to make. If it is not possible this year then I want to contribute to fossasia and attend this summit as a fully funded event as I can’t afford to join with my own expenses. Kindly help me

Hello folks. Unfortunately, We were not able to secure a booth for Ubuntu community this year. Instead, I can share free registration code for FOSSASIA Summit. If you plan to join on-site and need one, please feel free to reach me out by sending a message on discourse, matrix or whatever.

Hope to see you all in Hanoi, Vietnam this April :slight_smile: