Ubuntu booth @ FOSSASIA Summit 2024 - Calling for volunteers

Hello folks!

FOSSASIA Summit this year will be held in Hanoi, Vietnam from April 8-10. I plan to give a talk on-site and also plans to organize Ubuntu community booth if there’s any folks other then me would like to join!

The application for community booth is already open. But I didn’t submitted application yet - If you plan to join FOSSASIA Summit on-site and would like to volunteer for booth, Let me know with reply (by mid of Feburary)! It will be helpful for me to decide if i will apply for booth or not. And also for running booth smoothly as I also plan to organize Korea FOSS community booth.

Event details

Booth activity ideas

• General Ubuntu introduction
  • UbuCon Asia 2024 Promotion
  • Ubuntu LoCo information
  • Ubuntu swag giveaways
  • (And more ideas you would like to suggest!)
5 Likes

Got @bhavi for the booth team. @fenris might also join(not confirmed yet) And plan to submit booth application in few days! - If you also would like to join for the booth, feel free to let me know!

Hello folks. Unfortunately, Due to space limitation of the venue, We were not able to secure booth for Ubuntu Community. But I’ll be still looking for some alternatives such as if i can get some free ticket code for few folks. I’ll keep thing updated on this thread.

Update: I will be able to share free registration code instead :slight_smile: If you plan to join FOSSASIA Summit this year in-person and need free registration, please feel free to reach me out by sending me a direct message on discourse!