- Done: Everyone to put role would like to take in member list spreadsheet by next meeting
- Bhavi to share venue updates next week
- Still working on it. Now also considering some alternative venue option.
- Bhvai to ask Canonical community team if we can enable paypal on Indico and connect with our fiscal sponsor’s account.
- Yes, for now confirmed that it works on staging. (@sukso96100)
- Aryan to ask FOSSUnited if they can connect their paypal with Canonical indico - after sponsorship pricing confirmed.
- FOSSUnited event (IndiaFOSS 4.0) clash with UbuCon Asia with exact dates… They won’t be able to provide fiscal sponsorship due to accounting resource constraints.
- Done: Youngbin to submit FOSSASIA Summit booth application.
- Top tier package pricing is now 12,000 USD
- Sponsorship prospectus almost done. Once confirmed with Canonical and gnome, will be published online
- Reach out OSC to ask about sponsorship process
- As we confirmed Canonical Indico’s Paypal works well, will use that for registration.
- Since FOSSUnited can’t handle fiscal sponsorship, We’ll need to ask if OSC can handle ticket fee payment with their paypal business account
- @sukso96100 and @bhavi will be joining in-person
- Booth Application submitted
- Created a topic on discourse for spreading some words… Ubuntu @ FOSSASIA Summit 2024
- Now need banner design by Mid Feb + We also need some stickers and flyers
GNOME folks were not able to join the meeting, This will be discussed on separate meeting.
- @sukso96100 and @deepeshaburse to work on fossasia booth design
- @sukso96100 to work on Indico setup and ask Philipp to copy paste to production
- @bhavi to share venue updates
- @sukso96100 and @aryan to check with Canonical for sponsorship pricing
- Next meeting: 2024-02-25T12:00:00Z