Ubuntu Testing Week Starts Today!
Ubuntu and its flavors are participating in an Ubuntu Testing Week from April 2nd to April 8th. On April 2nd, we’ll be releasing the Ubuntu 20.04 LTS beta after halting all new changes and between then and the final release 3 weeks later, all efforts are focused on ISO testing, bug reporting, and fixing bugs.
Grab an ISO
Please join the community by downloading the daily ISO image from 1st April onwards and trying it out. There are a variety of testcases on the ISO tracker, which take less than 30 minutes to complete, so give them a try.
- Downloading Ubuntu ISO using zsync
- Ubuntu MATE Focal Fossa Testing
- Lubuntu Focal Fossa Calamares Install
- Ubuntu - Free Software Only Install
- Upgrading from 18.04 to Focal (20.04)
If you’d like to read up more on being a tester, visit the links below.
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/reports/defects - list of known defects