Ubuntu Meetup/Workshop in Africa - A Resounding Success!

:tada: Ubuntu Meetup/Workshop in Africa - A Resounding Success! :tada:

We are beyond thrilled to share that our first-ever Ubuntu Meetup/Workshop in Africa was a grand success! Held in Uyo, Nigeria on November 18, 2023, the event was a vibrant gathering of open-source enthusiasts from across the continent.

We had the pleasure of networking with a diverse group of individuals who share our passion for open-source software. The knowledge and insights shared by experienced Ubuntu users and developers were invaluable, and we hope everyone learned something new about Ubuntu.

Swipe through to see some amazing moments captured during the event. From the engaging sessions to the Ubuntu swag, every moment was a testament to the growing open-source community in Africa.

A big thank you to everyone who attended and contributed to the success of this event. Your participation is helping to grow and strengthen the open-source community in Africa.

Stay tuned for more events like this in the future. We can’t wait to see you there!

#UbuntuMeetup #OpenSource #UbuntuAfrica

23 Likes

This looks like it was an amazing event. Huge congratulations.

5 Likes

Wow! A beautiful event, congratulations! :top:

4 Likes

I am glad, i participated in this impactful event. Ubuntu Africa !!

5 Likes

I would send kudos to the organizing teams of First Ubuntu Africa Meetup/Workshop in Nigeria for such an amazing and unforgettable event. It was packed with knowledge sharing and showcases, community and networking, fun, and much more.

5 Likes

It was an amazing one!
Congratulations to UbuntuAfrica Community.:clap:

4 Likes

I thought it was supposed to hold in lagos?. Ubuntu Meetup/Workshop in Africa!

1 Like

Date was changed, this is because it clashed with devfest lagos.
kindly get updates here- https://twitter.com/ubuntu_Africa__

2 Likes

Thank you Ernmander!!!

Congratulations to you and the team, this is really impressive!

4 Likes

Congrats to Nigeria LoCo on first successful meetup! Looking forward to see events happening in future :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hello Ubutu Africa! :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @sukso96100 , sure more events to come across Africa

2 Likes

Thank you @diogoconstantino , it was indeed a great event .

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone for the excellent work at the Ubuntu Meetup - Workshop in Africa

3 Likes

Hello, My name is Zha Zha and I am currently a senior in my undergraduate degree. I would love to learn more about the work you do. And hopefully volunteer in the future.

3 Likes

Your welcome @zha-zha , We glad to have you here and ready to contribute to the ubuntu Africa community and to Know more about Ubuntu .Stay tuned here in the community as there are series of DOCS to get you started and also on our Twitter page for more updates on upcoming events/ seminar .

2 Likes

It was an amazing one! Thank you Ernmander

1 Like

It was amazing, Congratulations!

1 Like

wow, It looks amazing!
Congratulations to Nigeria LoCo :partying_face:

1 Like