Ubuntu Meetup/Workshop in Africa!

:tada: Exciting News! :tada:

We are thrilled to announce our first-ever Ubuntu Meetup/Workshop in Africa! This is a unique opportunity to connect with other open-source enthusiasts and learn more about Ubuntu.

:date: Date: November 24-25, 2023 :round_pushpin: Location: Lagos, Nigeria

Why should you attend?

:handshake: Network with other open-source enthusiasts: This is a great chance to meet like-minded individuals who share your passion for open-source software.

:brain: Learn from the experts: We’ll have experienced Ubuntu users and developers who will share their knowledge and insights.
:rocket: Boost your skills: Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced user, there’s always something new to learn about Ubuntu.

:gift: Swag: Who doesn’t love free stuff? We’ll have plenty of Ubuntu swag for attendees.

:earth_africa: Make a difference: By participating, you’re helping to grow the open-source community in Africa.

Don’t miss out on this exciting event! Mark your calendars and stay tuned for more details. We can’t wait to see you there!

14 Likes

I am sure you will have a blast over there! Where will this be in Lagos? I am happy to share it in my network

2 Likes

Hello @munteanuandreea, We looking toward having it at Zone Park in Mainland. :white_check_mark: will be good having you.

2 Likes

This is awesome to hear!
Will there be a virtual means to you ?
If no I’ll try and be there inperson

1 Like

This is great will be attending and be supportive ,looking forward to see us at the event .

1 Like

Sure… looking forward to seeing you.
Thanks for your Support in the Nig. LoCo.

2 Likes

https://thezone.ng/ Is the location?

1 Like

Yes ,Stay tuned for updates and information in regards to the event

1 Like

I am excited about my participation in this event and i look forward to the bigging of somthing amazing in the Nig.Loco

3 Likes

This sounds really interesting. Will it possible to attend virtually? I doubt I’ll be in Lagos by then.

1 Like

For those of us that are coming into lagos, what advice would you offer on accomodation? Closest hotels to the place and how to navigate lagos

1 Like

Is this event still going to hold?, there has been no update so far on more details.