Adding Agenda Items
Adding agenda items is not restricted to the Community Council - any community member is encouraged to put an agenda item forward if they wish. You can nominate items for discussion by the Ubuntu Community Council by posting to the current meeting agenda topic here in the Community Council category of the Ubuntu Community Hub. Nominations to the agenda must be made 24 hours before a meeting.
See the Ubuntu Governance page and What is the Ubuntu Community Council for more information.
Fixed Agenda Items
- Review actions from the last meeting.
- Decide who will:
- Post the meeting summary on the Ubuntu Community Hub
- Post the a link to the meeting summary to the Ubuntu social networks
- Chair the next meeting.
- The next meeting chair will post meeting agenda template on the Ubuntu Community Hub for the next meeting.
The Ubuntu Community Council meetings will now be regularly at:
- 17:00 UTC, 1st Thursday of the month
- 17:00 UTC, 3rd Thursday of the month
Meetings will be held in #ubuntu-meeting on
irc.ubuntu.com. IRC logs for meetings prior to October 2017 are available from MeetingLogs/CC.
In order to get notified about next meeting’s time, you can subscribe to The Fridge Calendar.