Adding Agenda Items
Adding agenda items is not restricted to the Community Council - any community member is encouraged to put an agenda item forward if they wish. You can nominate items for discussion by the Ubuntu Community Council by posting to the current meeting agenda topic here in the Community category of the Ubuntu Community Hub. Nominations to the agenda must be made at least 24 hours before a meeting.
Fixed Agenda Items
- Review actions from the last meeting.
- Decide who will:
- Chair the next meeting.
Agenda and Minutes
The Ubuntu Community Representative will:
- Post the meeting agenda template on the Ubuntu Community Hub for the next meeting a week prior to said meeting.
- Post the meeting summary on the Ubuntu Community Hub
- Post the a link to the meeting summary to the Ubuntu social networks
The Ubuntu Community Council meetings will now be regularly at:
- 23:00 UTC, 1st Wednesday of the month
- 23:00 UTC, 3rd Wednesday of the month
In order to get notified about next meeting’s time, you can subscribe to The Fridge Calendar.