Carlos Maestre | Membership Application

Hey there!, thanks for your recomendation!
I´ve edited and I have attached my launchpad link in my application.
If you wanna check please enter to: Carlos A. Maestre Reyes in Launchpad

Thanks!

4 Likes

ic3br34ker -
Great - I see here that you have signed the CoC.
You are making progress.

-keep on keep’n on-

5 Likes

Worthy the work of an activist, congratulations, for your work, a job for everyone !! making the future! greetings!!

3 Likes

Thanks for you words Bro! motivate us to continue this work and to offer the freedom of free knowledge.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Congratulations Carlos for the enthusiasm you have put into the community, I can personally recommend you as an active person in the community and he is very passionate about free software, you can count on the necessary support for whatever is needed

Successes! :grinning:

3 Likes

hi Carlos
Excellent resume, you can see your effort to participate in the community and your contributions, in advance my support for your successful application. :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Hey Jhosman, thanks and I appreciate your words.
Absolutely Man, thanks for your support! see ya soon!

1 Like

Bro :metal: Thanks for your words and support, the work is to continue sharing knowledge and that the new generations also continue with this! from my part also to the order in everything that is needed :smiley:

1 Like

A recommendation for Carlos @ic3br34ker , he volunteered to collaborate in the organization of the UBuConLA. I had the opportunity to work with him, structuring the list of speakers who would participate in the event. Carlos demonstrated exceptional commitment, throwing himself into all tasks that required assistance. After the event ended, Carlos expressed his desire to continue organizing more events in his hometown :colombia: . In fact, he has kept his word and is currently part of the organizing team of the 9th edition of UBuConLa 2024.

For all the above, it is my pleasure to support @ic3br34ker membership application. I am convinced that your request will be approved without reservation.

ES :venezuela:
Estoy convencido de que tu solicitud será aprobada , claro que Si . Saludos :coffee: :handshake:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for those words and your support Naudy :pray:, Bro, I receive them with humility and thank you very much as always for sharing your knowledge and experience in it. We will continue working always with the best attitude to share the knowledge to the new generations that need it. a hug my brother. :smiley:

2 Likes

A recommendation for Carlos @ic3br34ker , Carlos is a very valuable person for the community, not only locally where his performance and history is incredible, but also in global communities, where he is seen and where I was able to meet him!

After seeing his entire history, having crossed spaces with him, knowing them from UbuConLA, I think it is crucial for him to be approved as a member, since he would be a very valuable addition.

I hope to be able to travel this 2024 for the next UbuConLA and thus be able to greet you as a new Ubuntu Member!

3 Likes

Hi Carlos, congrats. It is pleasant to see those images, your support and collaboration are evident in them. I hope you continue to enjoy sharing your knowledge and good intentions

3 Likes

Woow it is an honor and moved by your words my friend, :smiley:I truly receive them with humility and appreciation :pray:. and we will continue to do so. as always from my part the best disposition to continue growing sharing knowledge with those who do not know and are hungry to know, hungry to learn. we will wait for you in barranquilla this 2024 and it will be an honor to have you Bro. :saluting_face:

1 Like

Thanks emerling, :pray:of course Bro, not only intentions but with knowledge, I think everyone has the right to know other technologies and we need to push and analyze how they want to receive this knowledge not only local but more global as juanzele said, this is of constancy that people already have the echo that there is free knowledge. Thanks for your support emerling. :grinning:

1 Like

A recommendation for Carlos @ic3br34ker

Carlos has been working in the Free Software community for some years, he started contributing to the install fest in Medellín Colombia (FLISoL Medellín). In 2023, I had the opportunity to meet him personally and to share the idea of organize the UbuConLA in that city, since that time he get involved in the Ubuntu Colombia community. He was vital for UbuConLA 2023, he was committed with the speakers and the whole program for the event; after the UbuConLA 2024 he was so excited that he started activities in Barranquilla with LinuxBQ and he proposed to make the UbuConLA 2024 in Barranquilla, and now we are working on that, he is leading this project.

With all of that in mind I support the @ic3br34ker membership application.

@ic3br34ker keep rocking with Ubuntu!

4 Likes

@linaporras thank you very much for those words and they move me, encourage me to continue supporting all these initiatives. from my heart I appreciate the recommendation and continue working on everything that is required not only in Medellin my hometown Barranquilla but for the country. truly it is with love and dedication by conviction.
From me always whatever you need wherever it is required.

Thank you @linaporras and let’s go for big things!

2 Likes

May all congratulate ic3br34ker; successful application for Ubuntu Membership.
Forward now onto “let’s go for big things!” The door is wide open :smiley:

Cheers
Bashing-om

3 Likes

Felicitaciones @ic3br34ker

2 Likes

Hey @bashing-om Thanks bro for your words and support.
Hell yeah! My wife and I are very happy, now we are going to work not only with my city but to do great things for the community.

this year we also have the challenge of organizing the UbuCon Latpin America 2024 in my hometown Barranquilla so we are going to do our homework very well.
You are invited!!

2 Likes

Naydy, Hermano gracias!
creeme que te agradezco la paciencia y el apoyo en esto y de @juanzele @jhosman @elmudometal @0x4171341 y de la Loco Teams de Colombia @linaporras en dar el apoyo al paso de ser Ubuntu Member a todos muchas gracias y a seguir trabajando en la comunidad.

4 Likes