I’m pleased to announce the 1.2.0 release of WLCS, the (aspirationally-named) WayLand Conformance Suite. This minor release does not change the compositor-integration interface but mainly adds new tests, especially around the
wlr protocols and protocol errors!
- Add tests for wlr_layer_shell_unstable_v1
- Build fixes for Musl libc; WLCS now builds on Alpine. Thanks, Luca Weiss
- Even more XDG Shell tests, particularly around protocol errors, window-geometry, and input edge-cases.
- Add tests for wlr_foreign_toplevel_management_unstable_v1
- Many improvements to wl_subsurface tests. Notably this fixes a misinterpretation of the protocol which lead to testing for incorrect behaviour.
Go forth and test!