Winners of the 21.10 Wallpaper competition

The voting thread closed this morning and the winners are revealed :star: :star_struck: :star: :star_struck: :star: :star_struck:

Thank you to everyone who submitted and to everyone who voted :blush: the blog post is live now with all 10 of the winning submissions :art: Congratulations to @kcpru and @pauloup , whose wallpapers will make it into the official release image :partying_face: And congratulations to: @TimeWitch, @g0b, @blenduffo1, @johannes, @kcpru (again), @Haiku, @iliaszs and @g0b (again) :heart: You were all part of the top 10 and if the Desktop team finds room in the image for more wallpapers you’ll be in there too. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Thanks again to everyone who took part, and we look forward to doing this all over again for 22.04 :blush:

14 Likes

Hey, I was wondering if you could post (or send a link to) the whole leaderboard.

Did you make a submission? If so I imagine @madhens could tell you where you came but I doubt they’ll release the full ‘leader board’ since it won’t feel good for the people in the lower slots :sweat_smile: The wallpaper competition is really more of a celebration of the communities art than anything IMO :blush: