Weekly status for the week of 2nd October to 8th October.
This week was a quiet week with no new features. A few bugs were fixed, and an improvement regarding error propagation was made.
- When streaming split tarballs, if an error occurs while writing, the error is propagated.
- Fixed a bug where new cluster members which joined a cluster didn’t receive the full cluster config.
lxc storage volume movenow uses the rename functionality if it detects a storage volume rename. This fixes an issue where an error was returned although the rename succeeded.
- Fixed a bug where the
lxccommand would panic when calling
lxc storage set <pool> <key> <value>due to an uninitialized map.
The items listed below is all of the work which happened over the past week and which will be included in the next release.
- client/lxd/images: Propagate error (if any) when streaming split tarballs
- github: sign commits (with SSH key) to repo on git.launchpad.net
- Stable 5.0 backports (stable-5.0)
- tests: Don’t use lxdbr0 in network tests
- lxd: Fully configure new node from cluster config after it is added.
- lxc: Handle volume rename in
lxc storage volume movecommand
- doc/devices_nic: add missing column to
- github: look for branch target name in PR title
- lxd/patches: Fix patchStorageRenameCustomISOBlockVolumes when no storage pools exist
- lxc/storage: Initialise writable storage pool config map if nil.
This section is used to track the work done in downstream Linux distributions to ship the latest LXD as well as work to get various software to work properly inside containers.
- Nothing to report this week.
- Bump QEMU version to 8.0.5.
- Disable AppArmor unprivileged user namespace mediation.
- Disable AppArmor unprivileged unconfined mediation.
- Strip binaries and libraries.
- Only pull criu, seabios, liburing, nvidia-container, qemu-ovmf-secureboot, and zfs on supported architectures.