REST API Endpoints

There are many REST API endpoints available:

1 Like

Is there an openapi file available for this REST API ? I’ve searched through the documentation but found nothing. It would be nice to have one for easy implementation.

1 Like

Hi @black-byte! We don’t have an OpenAPI file available yet for the REST API. We’re planning to have one in the future, but the timeline for that hasn’t been set yet.

Very glad to see that REST is now supported, however I am really struggling to get post to the /login endpoint.
Constantly get Invoke-RestMethod : {“error”: “InvalidLoginError”, “message”: “email, account, or password is incorrect.”} which feels off as I know that the creds are the same as I log into my Landscape Account

Any pointers?

@tobyanscombe Here’s the /login endpoint doc: API Endpoints: Login | Ubuntu, but there’s also another example here: https://ubuntu.com/landscape/docs/make-rest-api-requests. If there are any special characters in your password, you might also need to escape them with \

My bad - I didn’t realise that it was on-prem only and we are Landscape Cloud users… Any idea on a timeline for when it may be implemented on the cloud instances?

@tobyanscombe I don’t have a concrete timeline to share unfortunately, but the upgrade for SaaS is being worked on now and expected to come out soon.