Hi everyone, below you will find the updates from the Desktop team from the last week.
If you’re interested in discussing a topic please start a thread in the Desktop area of the Community Hub (this site).
We also have our weekly meeting on IRC. We meet on Tuesday at 13:30 UTC in #ubuntu-desktop on Freenode. There will be an “Any Other Business” section at the end where you are welcome to raise topics. These topics might be discussed during the meeting, or afterwards depending on the time, depth of conversation, topic and so on.
Last week’s notes are here: Monday 20th May 2019
Since I’m off on Monday, I’ll update now.
- Was a short week, was off on Monday.
- Helped with the fix for a software-properties error that made it to bionic users.
- Reviewed and uploaded gnome-shell and mutter to 3.28.4 to the bionic queue (thanks @3v1n0)
- Reviewed and uploaded gnome-shell and mutter 3.32.2 to experimental and eoan (thanks @3v1n0)
- Uploaded glib2.0 2.60.3 to experimental and eoan, will push this to disco too once it’s validated on eoan
- Tested GStreamer 1.14.4 SRUs and then pushed those to the bionic queue
@jibel found a problem with the theme with the disco proposed updates to GNOME Shell. Fixed that in the theme and then helped shepherd an upload to disco-proposed / eoan (thanks @c-lobrano / Feichtmeier / sil2100)
- autopkgtest: One of the cloud regions went bad on arm64 last week, so I spent some time testing that out. It ended up randomly fixing itself… so I switched it back on.