Mir 2.3.3 Release
We are pleased to announce the release of Mir 2.3.3.
For Ubuntu, Mir is available from the Mir PPAs .
It is also available as a source tarball .
This is a bugfix release that fixes cursor event notifications for some cases. Most importantly, when using Xwayland (which a few “kiosk” client snaps do).
We’ve also included a few FTBFS encountered on other distros, a package config error identified by @mariogrip, and a “corner case” in one of the example scripts.
app-env-amendconfiguration option. (Fixes: #1934)
- [miral-terminal] wait for gnome-terminal-server to exit
- Fix mirplatform.pc include dirs
- Add missing header for strdup
- [Wayland] Do not suppress motion events when relative motion is used (Fixes #1959)
- Fix protobuf symbols for Arch (Fixes FTBFS on Arch)