Mini UbuCon Malaysia 2024

This year, in a commendable initiative to support the local Ubuntu Malaysia Community, Siber Siaga and the CyberDSA team have partnered with the Ubuntu Malaysia LoCo Team to bring you the much-anticipated Mini UbuCon Malaysia 2024.

Why Attend Mini UbuCon Malaysia 2024?

Stay Ahead with Cutting-Edge Technology

Dive deep into the latest advancements Ubuntu has to offer. Whether you are a seasoned professional or a beginner, this conference provides invaluable insights into the evolving landscape of Ubuntu and its applications in cybersecurity.

Network with Experts and Enthusiasts

Meet and connect with like-minded individuals, industry experts, and key contributors to the Ubuntu community. This is a unique opportunity to expand your network and collaborate with others who share your passion for open-source technology.

Support the Ubuntu Malaysia Community

The local Ubuntu Malaysia Community plays a crucial role in the ongoing development and support of this versatile operating system. Your participation helps bolster this community and ensures the continuous growth and innovation of Ubuntu.

Event Details
Event: Mini UbuCon Malaysia 2024
Dates: 6 to 8 August 2024
Organizers: Siber Siaga, CyberDSA, and the Local Community of Ubuntu Malaysia (Ubuntu Malaysia LoCo Team)
Highlights: Latest technology updates, expert sessions, networking opportunities

Registration https://hamradio.my/discover-the-future-of-technology-at-mini-ubucon-malaysia-2024/

7 Likes

What a cool event! Please do share some photos and stories afterwards :slight_smile:
Also, if you’d like for this event to show up on the events calendar, you can create an event widget:

1 Like

Thanks, but why I cannot propose/create event on events.canonical.com?

Sure, we can create an event on there for you. Can you send me over any information that you would like to be displayed?

I would still suggest dropping it into the events calendar on here to help get as many eyes on it as possible.

Hi @aaronprisk ,
I’ll guide the local team to create the event just need you to create and permit us. I’ll surely communicate with you and the community team for assistance, especially sponsorship and speaker :slight_smile: The speaker may from kernel @ security team :crossed_fingers:

It’s a to-do thing for the post-event :sunglasses:

we surely share it !