Mantic Minotaur 23.10 Wallpaper Competition

Aaron - Is this the official mascot? Can the flavours have the .svg file please so that we can add to our artwork. User interface freeze date is approaching fast!

1 Like

Hey David,
It’s not, however I will be in contact with you and the rest of the flavours later today in regards to the official flavour artwork.

1 Like

“Barbed Wire”

5 Likes

Minotaur Crystal

5 Likes

Maze - light version

1 Like

Maze - dark version

1 Like

Glimmer

5 Likes

Minotaur Maze variations
https://twitter.com/motaymour
Mantic-Maze-emerald Mantic-Maze-bluish Mantic-Maze-blue

9 Likes

The Final Day!! All of the Submissions have been Beautiful so Far.
Keep 'em Coming Guys

2 Likes

DON’T GET TRAPPED IN THE LABYRINTH! GET YOUR SUBMISSIONS IN TODAY!

VOTING BEGINS TOMORROW :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

Just before the deadline…! no licence-infringing tools were used to produce - by simonjbutcher (twitter)

20 Likes

This is my submission for those who prefer darker themes. - simonjbutcher (twitter)

11 Likes

Amazing! I really like both!

buen trabajo :+1: el detalle del logo en el cinturon del minotauro te quedo genial…

1 Like

THE SUBMISSION WINDOW HAS OFFICIALLY CLOSED

No new submissions will be accepted past this point.

THE VOTING PERIOD HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN! :ballot_box_with_check:

CLICK HERE to be returned to the start of the topic where you can vote for your favorite submissions.

5 Likes

hi @aaronprisk , the author of the final image “minotaur maze variant” is wrongly attributed
secondly, i was surprised to see that the voting was not done on a new thread, since existing :heart: that have been given during the processs are counting towards the total. this penalises those who only submitted close to the deadline because they haven’t been collecting votes all along?

4 Likes

Hello @sbutcher,
I’ve converted the voting into a new poll (found within the the main topic) to ensure early vote counts don’t skew the final results. I appreciate your submission and helpful input :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No problem! We only ask for one in the case that we want to tag you in any social media posts. However, feel free to PM me about the Linux Gaming group that you’re a part of. I’d love to hear more about it!

mino1a - While visually impressive. I find it uncomfortable to look at for any length of time.

Great shades of purple :slight_smile:

Only 2 days left to get your votes in! :spiral_calendar:

After the poll has closed, the final vote count and winners will be presented.

1 Like