Mantic Minotaur 23.10 Wallpaper Competition

Sure, here it is. This was my handiwork so I suppose this can be the submission from the Community Team. :slight_smile:
“Bane of Theseus”

19 Likes

“Mantic Minotaur”
My Twitter: notgxio
4K version of the wallpapers: https://github.com/notgixo/ManticMinotaurWallpapers

mantic-minotaur-dark-1080p
mantic-minotaur-neutral-1080p
mantic-minotaur-light-1080p

12 Likes

“Waves”
As it’s shown in the second image, wallpapers are available in 10 colors based on “Yaru” theme colors plus Ubuntu colors variant in both dark and light mode.
4K version of the wallpapers can be downloaded from my Github repo link from my first post (to avoid being flagged as spam).
Github repo: notgixo/ManticMinotaurWallpapers

waves-variants

12 Likes

“Horns”
As it’s shown in the second image, wallpapers are available in 10 colors based on “Yaru” theme colors in both dark and light mode.
4K version of the wallpapers can be downloaded from my Github repo link from my first post.

15 Likes

“Hardware”
4K version of the wallpapers can be downloaded from my Github repo link from my first post (to avoid being flagged as spam).

65xe-variants

5 Likes

Minotaur Maze
https://twitter.com/mTaymour

32 Likes

Keyboard 1

Keyboard 21 Logo

10 Likes

Mantic Keyboard

3 Likes

6 Likes

Title: Rheinturm

(look onto the Rheinturm in Düsseldorf from my former home town Erkrath :slight_smile: )

19 Likes

Why do you start a contest if you already created the best wallpaper? :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Minotaur Chest

5 Likes

Flow

3 Likes

Love your intepretation of the minotaur theme. Well done!

1 Like

Wallpaper for Mantic Minotaur

3 Likes

The sword & shield

3 Likes

the-full-quality-image-must-be-3840x2160px-png-webp-or-jpeg-formats-are-acceptablemantic-minotaur-wallpaper-for-ubuntu-2310_Nn07HA1l_upscaled image for wallpaper

2 Likes

Wallpaper

3 Likes

i was under the impression that AI art wasnt accepted?

3 Likes

Title: ̶B̶e̶e̶ Fly

Beautiful photo but NOT a bee but a fly

I’ve updated the title :wink: Thanks @corradoventu

17 Likes