Jellyfish Wallpaper Concepts

Post deleted due to irrelevant content as per author.

1 Like

(Message removed because it was posted in a different topic and the new context here is not relevant to my original comment)

1 Like

Created a new topic for concepts (not submissions) and discussion of those concepts.

2 Likes

NOT my picture, but a beautiful picture of a jellyfish https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_semenov/51427486635/

hoping mister Semenov will partecipate.

7 Likes

@corradoventu, yeah that’s an amazing picture of a jellyfish. I wish it was eligible for the competition but at the moment it’s not. Not without the involvement of the copyright holder.

It might confuse the competition process posting such images here. We also have a separate topic for such things.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome to the community here on Discourse! This is such an interesting picture - are these actual jellyfish, or is it some kind of generated art? I’d love to know the story behind this image!

1 Like

Hi there, Madhens !

Not actual jelly. I made it in Blender. :wink:

Actually, I’m starting some studies in Blender and I decided to make this image.

Screenshot from 2022-04-14 01-05-43

2 Likes

That’s fantastic! I admit, Blender and programs like it completely intimidate me, so I’m glad that the Jellyfish wallpapers have been a good thing to help you learn. And we should be getting our KK animal released soon, so you’ll have some new animal inspiration soon!

2 Likes