Introducing early access to the Steam snap!

A question for those testing this. Is manually installing stuff like Proton GE and Luxtorpeda possible? I assume Proton-up can’t be used to install them automatically?

Just tested this, and it is possible to use Proton GE, or at least Steam does recognise it. It has to be installed to ~/snap/steam/common/.steam/root/compatibilitytools.d

I haven’t actually played a game with Proton-GE yet as I can’t access my Steam library on an external drive (known issue), but don’t see why it shouldn’t work.

I took a look at the protonup repo and it looks like you can tell it where to install other proton versions, which in the case of the snap would look like protonup -d "~/snap/steam/common/.steam/root/compatibilitytools.d/"

Not familiar with Luxtorpeda, but I unpacked the latest Luxtorpeda release from Github into the compatibiltytools.d folder and Steam does present it as an option (again unable to test until I can get my library recognised).

Thanks for the info. Luxtorpeda is a godsend for playing retro PC games on Linux and makes using Source Ports infinity easier than Windows.

1 Like

I saw that the git issue was resolved, updated snapd and steam snap using edge channels. I confirm that I can now use a steam library on my lvm device mounted under /mnt.
@mlacunza I believe you can test again now.

Thanks a lot to Snap team and @kenvandine for pushing this forward so quickly. I now have the very hard task to test some gaming “for the greated good of foss”. :thinking: :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Hi everyone!

This snap makes me want to try Ubuntu Gaming :heart:

Also I want to help testing, but need some guidance. For debugging and testing:

1. What commands use to see logs/error?
  2. How know what is a error in the game vs in snap?
  3. Where report each type of error/problem?
  4. How config properly Steam snap? For completely new Ubuntu gaming user
  • How set proton?
  • How set connections for the snap? If needed

I need to know this because I try to play Vampires Survivor and the game won’t launch, if I use proton 7 the game shows a JavaScript error but when I use the beta (linux native build) the game start with a black screen and then close it’s self even if steam report the game is running I’m not able to play. So I don’t even know where to start looking for errors :sweat_smile:

Thanks for this project! :heart:

2 Likes

Glad you’re excited about the project :slight_smile:

1. Usually any errors should appear if you run Steam via the command line, like with snap run steam.
  2. Generally, all logs in the command line are from Steam itself up until the game is opened and running. After that, most logs will either be from the game itself or sometimes Steam will log things like for Cloud sync and whatnot.
  3. For any bugs/errors/feature requests, please open an issue on the GitHub repository and it’ll be handled from there. Please include snap info steam, info about your problem, and maybe some output from the terminal if there was any in (1.). Some issues have already been opened so perhaps they’d give some insight as well.
  4. Steam itself will work with virtually no setup, just install with snap install steam (its on the beta channel as of writing). Games will try to run when you click “Play”, but you can force Proton by right clicking on the game Properties > Compatability > Check 'Force the use of...' and select a Proton version. ProtonDB is a good resource to check what games are compatible with Proton/Linux. For instance, this has some info about running Vampire Survivors, looks like it has a pretty good rating :slight_smile: . You can also turn on Steam play for all titles by going to Steam > Settings > Steam Play.
4 Likes

Thanks @ashtonn!

So if I install steam snap the only thing a have to do is enable steam play and that’s it? The everything else would be the usual Linux gaming config of trying proton version?

I just install Age of Empires 4 and the game can’t run, I click in Play and after 2 seconds nothing happens and play button again… I’ll try tomorrow with other game.

Steam version works fine.

Essentially, yes. Some games that should work might not immediately since the snap is still in beta, but do post any problems you have on the GitHub repo so we can check them out :).

2 Likes

I have the same issue at the moment which looks to be related to NVIDIA graphics not being detected, fix is incoming so let’s see if that resolves…

3 Likes

Thanks @local-optimum for the link.

I also see issues on AMDGPU. From my initial testing (tested on Xorg and Wayland):

• Linux Native, 2d simple games seem to work fine
  • Linux Native, 3d games crash immediately after launch
  • Windows, 2d simple games with Proton work as long as my Proton version is 5.0-10 or below. Any Proton version above that will crash the game immediately after launch.
  • Windows, 3d games crash immediately after launch, no matter what Proton version.

Having a look at terminal output to see if I can spot anything obvious, comparing it with output from .deb version of Steam.

Hi everyone!

I have tested Vampires Survivor and its works with the public beta! :heart:

Now for my comment about a guide for testing. As I comment with @ashtonn maybe this is a little obvious when using a snap, but a think that if we are testing Gaming on Ubuntu with snaps, there are a lot of other users that didn’t now about how snaps works. So for those users who want to try Ubuntu Gaming with Steam Snap here are some preliminary recommendations.

Maybe I can write a little guide for absolute beginners who just want their games to work with the Steam snap. :thinking:

After installing Steam Snap because of the isolated nature of snap, make sure in the terminal to manually connect at least:
snap connect steam:network-control
snap connect steam:system-observe
snap connect steam:dot-local-share-steam
snap connect steam:hardware-observe
snap connect steam:process-control

I find this the hard way, as I say maybe is too obvious but as I say in my previous comment, we are dealing with 2 things: gaming on Linux and the other gaming with Steam snap. I have spent 2 days thinking that my game (Vampires Survivors) have problems in the Linux side of this, where to day I realize that all my problems where obvious snap problems of lacking manual connections :sweat_smile:

Maybe in the Snap Store page or in the GitHub page the team could indicate which manual connections are needed at least for a regular working Steam Snap for gaming.

Edit: Just to clarify, I know how snaps work and I’m actually learning how to package apps in the snap format. But since this project sells the idea of “Just Works” and implies that it does not need any extra configuration, perhaps, is necessary to indicate that a minimum configuration on the snap side of steam is needed.

1 Like

snaps can auto-connect the super-privileged interfaces, but that requires a review from the security team first and some bureaucracy in the store-requests category on forum.snapcraft.io
i’m sure that will happen before anything moves to stable :wink:

5 Likes

Quick question for you @ogra . What is more useful at this stage? Log issues in github to get those auto-connections implemented quickly, so that more non-technical users can test?
Or recap what needs to be manually connected (hopefully on first post of the thread) so people here can do more testing?

that’s a question i’ll leave to @kenvandine who maintains the snap currently :slight_smile:

I would like to see which interfaces are actually necessary before requesting auto-connect, I suspect some of those aren’t. For example the steam:dot-local-share-steam will only be used when we land the steam game library migration and I don’t see a good reason to need network-control but left that there to gather more feedback based on manual connections.

4 Likes

A new report:

I just run the commands suggested by @edurojas and install World of Tanks Blitz.

Trying to run it and AOE4 the same error: game not launch at all.

1 Like

I am not able to get any of the games that ran fine in 21.10 to run in Steam from ppa or snap. Just no longer works.

Hi @mlacunza

Did you run snap run steam? And see what errors appear in the terminal maybe this way you could tell if there’s a Steam Snap problem or a Gaming on Linux problem.

I’m recently start playing WH40K Mechanicus and run great!

PS: make sure all snaps are up to date.

Ok here’s the log following @edurojas advise, I just launch AOE4 and after fail World of Tanks Blitz with the same issue already reported:

mario@mario:~$ snap run steam

Testing for explicit PulseAudio choice…
…and PulseAudio has been explicitly chosen, so using it.
steam.sh[50240]: Running Steam on ubuntu 22.04 64-bit
steam.sh[50240]: STEAM_RUNTIME is enabled automatically
setup.sh[50365]: Steam runtime environment up-to-date!
steam.sh[50240]: Steam client’s requirements are satisfied
WARNING: setlocale(‘en_US.UTF-8’) failed, using locale: ‘C’. International characters may not work.
[2022-06-07 15:29:31] Startup - updater built May 28 2022 01:45:31
Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(1653947812)
[2022-06-07 15:29:32] Loading cached metrics from disk (/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/package/steam_client_metrics.bin)
[2022-06-07 15:29:32] Using the following download hosts for Public, Realm steamglobal
[2022-06-07 15:29:32] 1. https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com, /client/, Realm ‘steamglobal’, weight was 100, source = ‘update_hosts_cached.vdf’
[2022-06-07 15:29:32] 2. https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com, /client/, Realm ‘steamglobal’, weight was 100, source = ‘update_hosts_cached.vdf’
[2022-06-07 15:29:32] 3. http://media.steampowered.com, /client/, Realm ‘steamglobal’, weight was 1, source = ‘baked in’
[2022-06-07 15:29:32] Verifying installation…
[2022-06-07 15:29:32] Verification complete
Loaded SDL version 2.0.22-7215337
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module “gail”
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module “atk-bridge”
ComputeStartupMode: found registry default startup mode: 0steamwebhelper.sh[50417]: Runtime for steamwebhelper: defaulting to /home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_64/steam-runtime-heavy
/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_64/steamwebhelper.sh: line 53: /proc/sys/kernel/unprivileged_userns_clone: Permission denied
/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_64/steamwebhelper.sh: line 60: /proc/sys/user/max_user_namespaces: Permission denied
Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file
steamwebhelper.sh[50417]: CEF sandbox already disabled
Could not connect to X session manager: Could not open network socket
flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/dejavu/DejaVuSans.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(1653947812)
CAppInfoCacheReadFromDiskThread took 26 milliseconds to initialize
Warning: failed to set thread priority: set failed for 8: -1: setpriority() failed
Warning: failed to set thread priority: set failed for priority 8
Warning: support for elevated priorities is most likely unavailable, suppressing future warnings
Warning: failed to set thread priority: set failed for 8: -1: setpriority() failed
flock /sys/power/suspend_stats/success LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(1653947812)
flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13Could not connect to X session manager: Could not open network socket
flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13
(steam:50411): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_disable_setlocale() must be called before gtk_init()
roaming config store loaded successfully - 380 bytes.
migrating temporary roaming config store
BRefreshApplicationsInLibrary 1: 8ms
flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13Could not connect to X session manager: Could not open network socket
flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Italic.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13Could not connect to X session manager: Could not open network socket
flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(1653947812)
flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13Could not connect to X session manager: Could not open network socket
flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Bold.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13Could not connect to X session manager: Could not open network socket
flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/lyx/wasy10.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13Failed to init SteamVR because it isn’t installed
ExecCommandLine: “’/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/steam’ ‘-no-cef-sandbox’”
System startup time: 5.45 seconds

(steam:50411): LIBDBUSMENU-GLIB-WARNING **: Trying to remove a child that doesn’t believe we’re it’s parent.

(steam:50411): LIBDBUSMENU-GLIB-WARNING **: Trying to remove a child that doesn’t believe we’re it’s parent.

flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(1653947812)
BuildCompleteAppOverviewChange: 178
RegisterForAppOverview 1: 10ms
RegisterForAppOverview 2: 10ms
Warning: failed to set thread priority: set failed for -10: -1: setpriority() failed
ExecuteSteamURL: “steam://open/downloads”
Warning: failed to set thread priority: set failed for -10: -1: setpriority() failed
flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial_Italic.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/lyx/wasy10.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13flock /usr/share/fonts/truetype/msttcorefonts/Arial.ttf LOCK_SH failed. errno = 13GameAction [AppID 1466860, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to ProcessingInstallScript with “”
pressure-vessel-wrap[50738]: Internal error: Somehow got a wait_status that was neither exited nor signaled
pressure-vessel-wrap[50738]: Internal error: file …/steam-runtime-tools/utils.c: line 213 (_srt_process_timeout_wait_status): should not be reached
pressure-vessel-wrap[50738]: Internal error: Somehow got a wait_status that was neither exited nor signaled
pressure-vessel-wrap[50738]: Internal error: file …/steam-runtime-tools/utils.c: line 213 (_srt_process_timeout_wait_status): should not be reached

(pressure-vessel-wrap:50738): pressure-vessel-WARNING **: “var/lib/snapd/hostfs/usr/share/drirc.d” is unlikely to appear in “/run/host”

(pressure-vessel-wrap:50738): pressure-vessel-WARNING **: Found more than one possible drirc.d data directory from provider

(pressure-vessel-wrap:50738): pressure-vessel-WARNING **: “var/lib/snapd/hostfs/usr/share/drirc.d” is unlikely to appear in “/run/host”

(pressure-vessel-wrap:50738): pressure-vessel-WARNING **: “var/lib/snapd/hostfs/usr/share/nvidia” is unlikely to appear in “/run/host”

(pressure-vessel-wrap:50738): pressure-vessel-WARNING **: “var/lib/snapd/hostfs/usr/share/nvidia” is unlikely to appear in “/run/host”
bwrap: Can’t bind mount /oldroot/mnt/HD-2TB/home/mario/SteamSnapSSD/steamapps on /newroot/mnt/HD-2TB/home/mario/SteamSnapSSD/steamapps: Unable to mount source on destination: Permission denied
GameAction [AppID 1466860, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to SynchronizingCloud with “”
GameAction [AppID 1466860, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to SiteLicenseSeatCheckout with “”
GameAction [AppID 1466860, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to CreatingProcess with “”
GameAction [AppID 1466860, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp waiting for user response to CreatingProcess “”
GameAction [AppID 1466860, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp continues with user response “CreatingProcess”
/bin/sh\0-c\0VK_ICD_FILENAMES=/usr/share/vulkan/icd.d/nvidia_icd.json /home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/reaper SteamLaunch AppId=1466860 – ‘/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/SteamLinuxRuntime_soldier’/_v2-entry-point --verb=waitforexitandrun – ‘/mnt/HD-2TB/home/mario/SteamSnapSSD/steamapps/common/Proton 7.0’/proton waitforexitandrun ‘/mnt/HD-2TB/home/mario/SteamSnapSSD/steamapps/common/Age of Empires IV/RelicCardinal.exe’\0
Game process added : AppID 1466860 “VK_ICD_FILENAMES=/usr/share/vulkan/icd.d/nvidia_icd.json /home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/reaper SteamLaunch AppId=1466860 – ‘/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/SteamLinuxRuntime_soldier’/_v2-entry-point --verb=waitforexitandrun – ‘/mnt/HD-2TB/home/mario/SteamSnapSSD/steamapps/common/Proton 7.0’/proton waitforexitandrun ‘/mnt/HD-2TB/home/mario/SteamSnapSSD/steamapps/common/Age of Empires IV/RelicCardinal.exe’”, ProcID 50821, IP 0.0.0.0:0
chdir /mnt/HD-2TB/home/mario/SteamSnapSSD/steamapps/common/Age of Empires IV
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/gameoverlayrenderer.so’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored.
GameAction [AppID 1466860, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to WaitingGameWindow with “”
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_64/gameoverlayrenderer.so’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64): ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/gameoverlayrenderer.so’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32): ignored.
GameAction [AppID 1466860, ActionID 1] : LaunchApp changed task to Completed with “”
pid 50826 != 50823, skipping destruction (fork without exec?)
pressure-vessel-wrap[50823]: Internal error: Somehow got a wait_status that was neither exited nor signaled
pressure-vessel-wrap[50823]: Internal error: file …/steam-runtime-tools/utils.c: line 213 (_srt_process_timeout_wait_status): should not be reached
pressure-vessel-wrap[50823]: Internal error: Somehow got a wait_status that was neither exited nor signaled
pressure-vessel-wrap[50823]: Internal error: file …/steam-runtime-tools/utils.c: line 213 (_srt_process_timeout_wait_status): should not be reached

(pressure-vessel-wrap:50823): pressure-vessel-WARNING **: “var/lib/snapd/hostfs/usr/share/nvidia” is unlikely to appear in “/run/host”

(pressure-vessel-wrap:50823): pressure-vessel-WARNING **: “var/lib/snapd/hostfs/usr/share/nvidia” is unlikely to appear in “/run/host”
bwrap: Can’t bind mount /oldroot/mnt/HD-2TB/home/mario/SteamSnapSSD/steamapps on /newroot/mnt/HD-2TB/home/mario/SteamSnapSSD/steamapps: Unable to mount source on destination: Permission denied
Game process removed: AppID 1466860 “VK_ICD_FILENAMES=/usr/share/vulkan/icd.d/nvidia_icd.json /home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/reaper SteamLaunch AppId=1466860 – ‘/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/SteamLinuxRuntime_soldier’/_v2-entry-point --verb=waitforexitandrun – ‘/mnt/HD-2TB/home/mario/SteamSnapSSD/steamapps/common/Proton 7.0’/proton waitforexitandrun ‘/mnt/HD-2TB/home/mario/SteamSnapSSD/steamapps/common/Age of Empires IV/RelicCardinal.exe’”, ProcID 50821
ThreadGetProcessExitCode: no such process 50824
ThreadGetProcessExitCode: no such process 50823
ThreadGetProcessExitCode: no such process 50822
Uploaded AppInterfaceStats to Steam
CAPIJobRequestUserStats - Server response failed 2
GameAction [AppID 444200, ActionID 2] : LaunchApp changed task to ProcessingInstallScript with “”
pressure-vessel-wrap[50979]: Internal error: Somehow got a wait_status that was neither exited nor signaled
pressure-vessel-wrap[50979]: Internal error: file …/steam-runtime-tools/utils.c: line 213 (_srt_process_timeout_wait_status): should not be reached
pressure-vessel-wrap[50979]: Internal error: Somehow got a wait_status that was neither exited nor signaled
pressure-vessel-wrap[50979]: Internal error: file …/steam-runtime-tools/utils.c: line 213 (_srt_process_timeout_wait_status): should not be reached

(pressure-vessel-wrap:50979): pressure-vessel-WARNING **: “var/lib/snapd/hostfs/usr/share/drirc.d” is unlikely to appear in “/run/host”

(pressure-vessel-wrap:50979): pressure-vessel-WARNING **: Found more than one possible drirc.d data directory from provider

(pressure-vessel-wrap:50979): pressure-vessel-WARNING **: “var/lib/snapd/hostfs/usr/share/drirc.d” is unlikely to appear in “/run/host”

(pressure-vessel-wrap:50979): pressure-vessel-WARNING **: “var/lib/snapd/hostfs/usr/share/nvidia” is unlikely to appear in “/run/host”

(pressure-vessel-wrap:50979): pressure-vessel-WARNING **: “var/lib/snapd/hostfs/usr/share/nvidia” is unlikely to appear in “/run/host”
GameAction [AppID 444200, ActionID 2] : LaunchApp changed task to SynchronizingCloud with “”
GameAction [AppID 444200, ActionID 2] : LaunchApp changed task to SiteLicenseSeatCheckout with “”
GameAction [AppID 444200, ActionID 2] : LaunchApp changed task to CreatingProcess with “”
GameAction [AppID 444200, ActionID 2] : LaunchApp waiting for user response to CreatingProcess “”
GameAction [AppID 444200, ActionID 2] : LaunchApp continues with user response “CreatingProcess”
/bin/sh\0-c\0/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/reaper SteamLaunch AppId=444200 – ‘/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/SteamLinuxRuntime_soldier’/_v2-entry-point --verb=waitforexitandrun – ‘/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Proton - Experimental’/proton waitforexitandrun ‘/mnt/HD-2TB/home/mario/SteamSnapSSD/steamapps/common/World of Tanks Blitz/wotblitz.exe’\0
Game process added : AppID 444200 “/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/reaper SteamLaunch AppId=444200 – ‘/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/SteamLinuxRuntime_soldier’/_v2-entry-point --verb=waitforexitandrun – ‘/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Proton - Experimental’/proton waitforexitandrun ‘/mnt/HD-2TB/home/mario/SteamSnapSSD/steamapps/common/World of Tanks Blitz/wotblitz.exe’”, ProcID 51062, IP 0.0.0.0:0
chdir /mnt/HD-2TB/home/mario/SteamSnapSSD/steamapps/common/World of Tanks Blitz
GameAction [AppID 444200, ActionID 2] : LaunchApp changed task to WaitingGameWindow with “”
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_64/gameoverlayrenderer.so’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64): ignored.
GameAction [AppID 444200, ActionID 2] : LaunchApp changed task to Completed with “”
pid 51067 != 51064, skipping destruction (fork without exec?)
pressure-vessel-wrap[51064]: Internal error: Somehow got a wait_status that was neither exited nor signaled
pressure-vessel-wrap[51064]: Internal error: file …/steam-runtime-tools/utils.c: line 213 (_srt_process_timeout_wait_status): should not be reached
pressure-vessel-wrap[51064]: Internal error: Somehow got a wait_status that was neither exited nor signaled
pressure-vessel-wrap[51064]: Internal error: file …/steam-runtime-tools/utils.c: line 213 (_srt_process_timeout_wait_status): should not be reached

(pressure-vessel-wrap:51064): pressure-vessel-WARNING **: “var/lib/snapd/hostfs/usr/share/drirc.d” is unlikely to appear in “/run/host”

(pressure-vessel-wrap:51064): pressure-vessel-WARNING **: Found more than one possible drirc.d data directory from provider

(pressure-vessel-wrap:51064): pressure-vessel-WARNING **: “var/lib/snapd/hostfs/usr/share/drirc.d” is unlikely to appear in “/run/host”

(pressure-vessel-wrap:51064): pressure-vessel-WARNING **: “var/lib/snapd/hostfs/usr/share/nvidia” is unlikely to appear in “/run/host”

(pressure-vessel-wrap:51064): pressure-vessel-WARNING **: “var/lib/snapd/hostfs/usr/share/nvidia” is unlikely to appear in “/run/host”
Game process removed: AppID 444200 “/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/ubuntu12_32/reaper SteamLaunch AppId=444200 – ‘/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/SteamLinuxRuntime_soldier’/_v2-entry-point --verb=waitforexitandrun – ‘/home/mario/snap/steam/common/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Proton - Experimental’/proton waitforexitandrun ‘/mnt/HD-2TB/home/mario/SteamSnapSSD/steamapps/common/World of Tanks Blitz/wotblitz.exe’”, ProcID 51062
ThreadGetProcessExitCode: no such process 51065
ThreadGetProcessExitCode: no such process 51064
ThreadGetProcessExitCode: no such process 51063
Uploaded AppInterfaceStats to Steam

(steam:50411): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)’ failed

(steam:50411): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid (NULL) pointer instance

(steam:50411): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_signal_handlers_disconnect_matched: assertion `G_TYPE_CHECK_INSTANCE (instance)’ failed

(steam:50411): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)’ failed
[2022-06-07 15:31:35] Shutdown