The How-to guides in this section give directions on how to achieve your goals when configuring, managing or using Anbox Cloud. These How-to guides are more useful when you are familiar with Anbox Cloud and seek to achieve specific tasks. They help you complete your tasks but may require you to understand and adapt the steps to fit your specific requirements.
Learn how to install, configure and update Anbox Cloud.
- Install and configure Anbox Cloud
- Install and configure the Anbox Cloud Appliance on a cloud platform
- Update your installation
Learn about applications, instances and more in Anbox Cloud and how to use them.
- Port Android apps
- Manage applications and the Anbox Application Registry(AAR)
- Manage, configure and work with instances
- Use addons
- Implement streaming for your application
Learn how to manage the different variants of Anbox Cloud, distribute the load of Anbox Cloud over several machines in a cluster and work with Anbox runtime.
Understand monitoring options for Anbox Cloud to further optimise your deployment.
Learn resolutions for common issues with Anbox Cloud and how to collect useful debugging information before reporting an issue.