• #1797373: Investigated if bug has been fixed in 6.4.0. Short answer is: half of it is still an issue
• #1862331: looked into it but wasn’t sure how to move forward so thanks @oSoMoN for helping sort this one out
• #1862027: worked on reproducing to file bug upstream. setup kerberos server/client scenario but ran into issue setting up AFS but i think I know what’s wrong and just need to try again.
• #1862855: assisted user in finding files in the LO snap
• #1863282: reproduced an issue about the missing menu bar in the LO deb for kde and I believe this issue will go away when the next kde plasma iso comes out (based on 20.04) because it will have libreoffice-kde5 rather than libreoffice-kde4.
• #1862707: assisted user in finding hidden files
• Responded to users that reached out with libreoffice questions
• Worked towards adding sigc++, mm-common, glibmm, pangomm, cairomm, gtkmm to the build snap. Currently just fixing up pangomm and cairomm builds then the whole thing should build. current snapcraft.yaml
◇ building glibmm with NOCONFIGURE has a possible race condition and doesn’t build balancedtree.cc all the time which took @kenvandine and myself down a rabbit hole. i also emailed upstream about this (and ping’d them on #gtk irc) but no response. we found a workaround though
• experimented with modifying the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the snapcraft extension that uses the build snap, to investigate failures building epiphany
• started building gnome-system-monitor with the gnome-3-34 extension to test gtkmm in build snap but found issue that led to further iterations on build snap
• USN refreshes: cherrytree, glimpse-editor, libreoffice
• LAS organization
• Reviewed snapcraft PR 2930