I was afk Monday and Tuesday to watch my kiddo.
- 4 meet and gree interviews
- gnome-tetravex: added release to gh page, promoted snap to stable
- gnome-mines: added release to the gh page
- gnome-mahjongg: added release to page and did a new build
- gnome-clocks: Updated to 41.0 but needs newer glib. Working on adding that newer glib as a part in the clocks snap until we have a core22 base available.
- Looked into a git-backed documentation platform (called gitbook) to solve some of our documentation woes (having a rich commit history, PRs and such, but without requiring folks to know how to use git intimately). Recorded a little video of what it looks like when editing a page and how it goes through git.
- Did all of my HR compliance trainings!
- Organized Colorado Canonical holiday lunch