Hi everyone, below you will find the updates from the Desktop team from the last week. If you’re interested in discussing a topic please start a thread in the Desktop area of Discourse .
Last week’s notes are here: Desktop Team Updates - Monday 6th December 2021
I was afk Monday and Tuesday to watch my kiddo.
- 4 meet and gree interviews
- gnome-tetravex: added release to gh page, promoted snap to stable
- gnome-mines: added release to the gh page
- gnome-mahjongg: added release to page and did a new build
- gnome-clocks: Updated to 41.0 but needs newer glib. Working on adding that newer glib as a part in the clocks snap until we have a core22 base available.
- Looked into a git-backed documentation platform (called gitbook) to solve some of our documentation woes (having a rich commit history, PRs and such, but without requiring folks to know how to use git intimately). Recorded a little video of what it looks like when editing a page and how it goes through git.
- Did all of my HR compliance trainings!
- Organized Colorado Canonical holiday lunch
This was a short week, as Monday and Wednesday were national holidays.
- uploaded 91.4.0 to jammy, and prepared updates in a PPA for all other releases
- updated stable to 96.0.4664.93
- updated beta to 97.0.4692.45
- updating dev to 98.0.4750.0