The Anbox Cloud team is pleased to announce the release of Anbox Cloud 1.9.2.
Please see and component versions for a list of updated components.
New Features & Improvements
- Stability and reliability improvements in AMS and the Juju charms for auto scaling of the LXD cluster. See the documentation for recommendations and guidelines on how to implement auto scaling.
- LP #1910676 AMS leaks file descriptors
- LP #1917862 AMS charm tries to add/remove node when AMS service is not available
- LP #1917867 LXD charm doesn’t respect configured channel
- LP #1917869 AMS fails to get started due to error
tls: private key does not match public keywhen multiple AMS units are deployed
- LP #1918089 Failed to remove LXD node from cluster
- LP #1918431 Container logs are missing in a HA AMS
- LP #1918675 Image synchronisation is not triggered in AMS when relevant config items change
- LP #1918676 Image server configuration can be stale in HA AMS
Please see the general upgrade guide for instructions of how to update your Anbox Cloud deployment to the 1.9.2 release.