The Anbox Cloud team is pleased to announce the release of Anbox Cloud 1.20.2.
Please see component versions for a list of updated components.
- VPU slots for an app are synchronised through the Anbox Application Registry (AAR).
- Extended logging is available for WebRTC connections. This extended logging includes logging of local and remote ICE candidates which can be used by enabling the feature flag
- Android security updates for January 2024 (see Android Security Bulletin - January 2024 for more information).
- The Android WebView has been updated to 120.0.6099.193.
- Automotive audio control service (
android.hardware.automotive.audiocontrol) gets launched by accident with the currently provided images.
- LXD error
NonReusableSucceededis not handled properly, causing the application creation to proceed without issues even when the post-stop hook of an addon fails to execute.
- System security updates for instances are applied even when the corresponding AMS configuration was set to explicitly disable them.
- With all Android versions, screen recording from the quick settings fails to start.
- Starting an Android 11 instance without a GPU fails to start.
- On the web dashboard, the Create session button is clickable even when the Application field is empty.
- LP #2046348 When dynamically changing the screen resolution upon joining a streaming session to a lower resolution than the configured resolution, the resolution of the resulting video stream does not match. Instead, it stays at the resolution initially configured for the streaming session.
- Bug report When running WebGL based applications, the WebView shows an error and indicates that the WebView APK shipped as part of the Android image does not support WebGL.