The Anbox Cloud team is pleased to announce the release of Anbox Cloud 1.19.2.
Please see component versions for a list of updated components.
New features & improvements
- When the Anbox Cloud Appliance upgrade fails, you can force run the upgrade again by using the
--forceoption when running
- Android security updates for October 2023 (see Android Security Bulletin - October 2023 for more information).
- The Android WebView has been updated to 117.0.5938.61.
- Screen rotation fails to work and causes an
Unknown orientation typeerror.
- The existing telegraf configuration that collects metrics for the running containers does not work for cgroup-v2.
- Anbox Cloud Appliance fails to initialise with the following error on systems that have EFI but do not support secure boot:
Error: failed to check secure boot status: exit status 255
- A container is deleted when its start operation fails.
- After a container is stopped, GPUs and VPUs assigned to it are not cleared. This leads to having multiple GPUs/VPUs assigned to the container without proper allocation or utilisation.
- When an NVMe-based VPU is assigned to a container, the corresponding control device is not assigned. This could prevent the drivers from using the control device.
- When the upgrade process for the appliance is in progress, the output of the
gpu-support.shis missing from the