The Anbox Cloud team is pleased to announce the release of Anbox Cloud 1.18.2.
Please see component versions for a list of updated components.
New features & improvements
- Android security updates for July 2023. See Android Security Bulletin - July 2023 for more information.
- The Android WebView has been updated to 114.0.5735.131.
For 1.18.2 version and later, if you have a load balancer with proper TLS certificates placed in front of the Anbox stream agent and if you have set the
location of the Anbox stream agent, TLS pinning must be disabled by running:
juju config anbox-stream-agent tls_use_pinning=false
Otherwise, Anbox containers will fail to communicate with the stream agent.
- When upgrading Anbox Cloud, the
Reboot required to activate new kernel or GPU driversmessage when running
juju statusdoes not clear even after rebooting and clearing the notification.
Honkai: Star Railgame had alpha blending issues and displayed a pink rectangle during game play.
Invalid argumenterror occurs when configuring kernel parameters during the LXD charm upgrade.
- Cannot set a node as unschedulable using the
unschedulableparameter when updating a node via PATH method to endpoint(1.0/nodes).
- Applications requiring camera and microphone do not work in Anbox Cloud version 1.18.0 or later because of a change to the wire protocol between the WebRTC client and server.
- In the Anbox Stream Gateway Charm, TLS pinning is not enabled even after the
tls_use_pinningconfiguration is set to
- LP 2024144 The Grafana dashboard displays incorrect metrics for streaming stack.
- LP 2020801 Accessibility service crashes on Android 13 for Anbox Cloud.
- LP 2024426 Anbox Application Registry (AAR) loses metadata on upgrade.
- LP 2024559 The LXD storage pool size is not evaluated during the initialisation of Anbox Cloud Appliance.
LP 2025058 The Anbox Cloud stream fails with an error
Anbox stream failed Error: signaling timed out.