The Anbox Cloud team is pleased to announce the release of Anbox Cloud 1.13.2.
Please see component versions for a list of updated components.
New features & improvements
- Android security updates for April 2022 (see Android Security Bulletin - April 2022 for more information)
- Android WebView has been updated to 100.0.4896.79
Addons - hook timeout
Addons can now specify an overall timeout for their hooks by setting the
hooks.timeout key in the
manifest.yaml. An example
manifest.yaml will look like
The timeout will not affect the timeout AMS applies to the overall container bootstrap process.
SDK - rotation support
rotate() method to tell the Android instance to rotate it’s screen. The rotation will be also visually applied to the HTML element containing the stream video. When the stream is rotated input events will be correctly translated.
- AC-830 On a multi GPU system default number of slots is split across all GPUs
- AC-829 AMS leaks ports for already removed containers
- AC-828 Changing the parent image of an application in AMS returns with error
- AC-811 Anbox
hwcomposercrashes on highly loaded system with
- AC-809 Empty device name is shown up when running
adb shell getevent
- AC-788 DrArm is showing just a black screen
- AC-782 Add support for missing GL parameter sizes
- AC-765 Minetest crashes on 1.13.0 with SEGV in Anbox
- AC-725 A segfault occurred from the WebRTC stack during the Anbox session runtime
- AC-646 1.12 hooks: $CONTAINER_TYPE is empty for regular containers
- AC-827 Failed to create an arm64 based application when Anbox Cloud deployment is capable with multiple architectures