The Anbox Cloud team is pleased to announce the release of Anbox Cloud 1.12.2.
Please see component versions for a list of updated components.
New features & improvements
- Anbox container termination time was shortened by improving internal timeouts
- Explicit CUDA context selection on NVIDIA GPUs avoids cross-GPU usage of a single container
- Android security updates for December 2021 (see Android Security Bulletin - December 2021 for more information)
- Android WebView has been updated to 96.0.4664.45
- AC-313 Dashboard: self signed certificate cause web browser to print a warning
- AC-402 Accessing the appliance via the public AWS IP address rather than DNS name breaks streaming
- AC-408 Improve appliance upgrade message
- AC-496 coturn charm doesn’t detect changed public address after machine stop / start on AWS
- AC-578 Settings app crashes when clicking on “Connected Devices”
- AC-580 Android 12: Unhandled netlink message warnings in system log