The Anbox Cloud team is pleased to announce the release of Anbox Cloud 1.11.1.
Please see component versions for a list of updated components.
New features & improvements
- Android security updates for August 2021 (see Android Security Bulletin - August 2021 for more information)
- LP #1939277 lxc-attach fails on sendfile with EINVAL on 5.11
- LP #1938877 Native crash occurred when creating an application from Android 11 after finishing application bootstrap
- LP #1939274 Anbox crashes after “Failed to put memory protection in place”
- LP #1939666 Bootstrap fails because of missing /dev/fd0
- LP #1939129 The anbox-stream-sdk.js file is missing from Android webview based projects
- LP #1938901 Appliance upgrade fails with Juju 2.9.x
See the general upgrade guide for instructions on how to update your Anbox Cloud deployment to the 1.11.1 release.