The Anbox Cloud team is pleased to announce the release of Anbox Cloud 1.10.2
Please see component versions for a list of updated components.
NOTE: Images will released on Monday, Jun 14 2021 due to pending internal qualification. An update will be provided below this announcement when they become available.
New Features & Improvements
- Android security updates for June 2021 (see here for more information)
- Webview based on upstream 90.0.4430.91 release
- Android System UI can now be enabled for applications via a new feature flag
- LP #1924715 System gets blocked by sensorservice not responding
- LP #1926397 Applicance bootstrap log is missing output of various commands
- LP #1926694 Metrics reported by AMS are incorrect
- LP #1929031 Failed bootstrap doesn’t terminate container
- LP #1930079 camera service crashed from time to time when executing spread tests in our jenkins
- LP #1930282 Enable
horizontal_accuracyconfigurable for GPS data
- LP #1931202 Gateway fails to join just created session
- LP #1928719 Tombstone is detected twice
- LP #1929005 Gallery2 application crashed when editing an picture
- LP #1929151 Appliance storage size is wrong and doesn’t reflect the value of snap config
- LP #1928703 Silence spammy eglMakeCurrent debug message
Please see the general upgrade guide for instructions of how to update your Anbox Cloud deployment to the 1.10.2 release.