The Anbox Cloud team is pleased to announce the release of Anbox Cloud 1.10.1.
Please see and component versions for a list of updated components.
New Features & Improvements
- Properly shut down containers when they are still writing to a ZFS dataset.
- Android security updates for May 2021 (see here for more information)
- LP #1926695 Task reaper fails to deleted container because of “target is busy”
- LP #1927234 Sysctl settings for new LXD nodes are not applied
- LP #1927910 Public status endpoint of the appliance returns internal endpoints without authentication
- LP #1927342 wifi-service.odex is marked as imported but is not found for Android 11
Please see the general upgrade guide for instructions of how to update your Anbox Cloud deployment to the 1.10.1 release.