A new candidate is ready for testing on the tracker (image 20201021)
The major change is shim-signed to fix bug 1869187 Another change is the slideshow for Ubuntu Kylin.
The full changelog of this images is:
shim-signed (1.45) groovy; urgency=medium
- Merge back changes from focal that got lost in the shim revert, as
groovy carried on from the reverted 1.41 upload and did not merge
- Depend on the correct version of grub-signed (LP: #1871895)
- Install grub to multiple ESPs (LP: #1871821)
- Pass --timeout -1 to mokutil in a separate mokutil run (LP: #1869187),
thanks to Aleksander Miera for the patch.
shim-signed (1.44) groovy; urgency=medium
- Set XB-Important: yes and Protected: yes on shim-signed package
so that it cannot be removed by accident (LP: #1898729)
shim-signed (1.43) groovy; urgency=medium
- Add download-signed script from linux-signed package
- Construct and ship dual-signed shim.
- Adjust the slideshow for Ubuntu Kylin groovy.
- SECURITY UPDATE: heap buffer overflow via integer truncation in
- debian/patches/CVE-2020-15999.patch: Update src/sfnt/pngshim.c to
test and reject invalid bitmap size earlier in Load_SBit_Png. Based on
- cherry-pick PR#9516 to fix docker and multipass snaps
with apparmor3 (LP: #1898038)