Weekly status for the week of 13th November to 19th November.
This past week two regressions were fixed. Besides that it was a rather quiet week, with only a few changes.
- Prevent TLS authorization when using CA certificates.
- Fixed an issue where btrfs storage pools would fail to be created if their source was an existing btrfs subvolume.
- Fixed a bug where storage volumes couldn’t be moved between two projects.
The items listed below is all of the work which happened over the past week and which will be included in the next release.
- shared/network: Only skip TLS verification if no remote certificate is available
- client: Use io.Writer for Stdout/Stderr in InstanceExecArgs
- btrfs: Handle pools whose source is a subvolume outside of the pool mount path
- Trust ca certs
- lxc: Use volume copy when moving to target project
- lxd/instance/exec: Only use keepalives on TCP sockets
- Import from incus
- charm: Change charmhub.io vector graphic
- README: mention that LTS and feature releases are supported
- config: add snap-config-ui-enable to control the LXD UI
This section is used to track the work done in downstream Linux distributions to ship the latest LXD as well as work to get various software to work properly inside containers.
- Nothing to report this week.
- Drop shiftfs support.
- Handle new AppArmor unconfined profile mode.