Weekly status for the week of 16th October to 22nd October.
- Add support for the loong64 architecture.
- Unset response header timeout when waiting for operations, allowing the client to wait for an operation to complete indefinitely.
- Remove use of the deprecated
- Fix nftables ACL template to avoid collisions with the nftables syntax.
- Update certificate cache again after a cluster member joined to ensure certificate trust.
- Fixed a bug where interactive shell sessions would hang on exit if a background command was running.
--instance-onlyflag when generating backup.yaml.
- Fixed an issue where deleting multiple
ephemeralinstances only removed the first.
- Fixed a bug where a URL in
Used bywould be encoded twice.
- Fixed missing etag when retrieving storage pool.
The items listed below is all of the work which happened over the past week and which will be included in the next release.
- Fix interactive exec hangs when background processes still running
- Return error from locking.Lock
- Update translations from weblate and go mod for LXD 5.19
- patches: Fix patch regarding unsetting zfs block settings
- shared/osarch: Add loongarch64
- internal/server/seccomp: Fix clang build
- client: Unset response header timeout when waiting for operations.
- Respect instance-only flag when generating backup.yaml
- github: use ppa:ubuntu-lxc/daily instead of ppa:ubuntu-lxc/lxc-git-master
- lxd: Remove use of ioutil
- Fix/multiple ephemeral delete
- lxd-agent: Fixes vsock listener restart on boot due to vsock module not being fully initialised
- lxd-agent: Fixes intermittent exec EOF closure when vsock listener is restarted just after boot
- shared/api/url: Fix double path encoding issue
- Fix volume rename if cluster desination target is set
- network: Don’t consider an IP parse failure of a proxy listen address an error
- test/remote: switch to cloud-images.ubuntu.com URLs
- github: Run push actions on main and release branches only
- github: Run push actions on main and release branches only (stable-5.0)
- Release LXD 5.19
- doc: add a note about go-lxc build issue when LXC_DEVEL=1
- lxd: Initialise server name and global config before storage patches are run
- Add staticcheck target
- lxd/firewall: Fix nftables ACL template
- Use HTTP status codes constants instead of literal numerics
- doc: update link to tool downloads
- lxd: Update certificate cache again after cluster join.
- lxd/patches: Add cluster check for patches fixing volumes
- Fix missing etag when retrieving storage pool
- [Stable-4.0] doc: fix symbolic link to rest-api.yaml after moving the directory
This section is used to track the work done in downstream Linux distributions to ship the latest LXD as well as work to get various software to work properly inside containers.
- Nothing to report this week.
- Bump ZFS version.