Vote: Approving proposed LoCo Handover Process

Dear @loco-council,

For last couple of month, We’ve discussed about how we’ll formalize the LoCo Handover Process. Me and some members of the LoCo Council also met in-person at recent DebConf24 and made significant progress including drafting the almost complete documentation for the process.

With some feedback shared within the LoCo Council, draft has been improved and I would say it is now ready for approval.

What to review and approve

2 documents to review and approve.

Draft information will be removed from the title and banners once approved. The actual one we’ll be using for the process will be content from version 8 of LoCo Handover Process and content from version 5 of LoCo Handover Request Template

Vote

Please vote until 2024-09-09T10:00:00Z. Vote will be closed automatically after the deadline. Only member of @loco-council can cast ballot. Vote deadline may advance in case every member of the LoCo Council finished casting their ballot earlier.

To approve, number of people casted ballot must meet quorum and more than half of answers needs to be “Yes”.

Do you agree with approving proposed LoCo Handover Process as well as LoCo Handover Process Request Template?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
3 Likes

This is a good job, I would like to congratulate the LoCo council members that were more involved in drafting this process, as I was a bit out on this one.

2 Likes

Same here… was out for last few months as I am busy preparing and organising ubucon Asia.

So thanks to the members involved in this.

1 Like

To make it even more clear, I voted in favour of the adoption of this draft proposal.

1 Like

Seem like everyone finished voting. Do we want to close earlier? maybe at 2024-08-28T12:00:00Z. And, FYI @mapreri fixed some minor grammer to LoCo Handover Process not a huge difference, but I would like to recommend to do quick review once more :slight_smile:

If no objections, I’ll close the vote on 2024-08-28T12:00:00Z. Thanks all for finish voting early!

1 Like

Hello all, I just closed the vote a bit more earlier as we got every LoCo Council member casted their ballot.

The result

Do you agree with approving proposed LoCo Handover Process as well as LoCo Handover Process Request Template?

As a result of the vote, LoCo Handover Process and LoCo Handover Process Request Template are now approved. Thank you all @loco-council members for voting :slight_smile:
Screenshot of the vote result

1 Like

Great work council. Good to see this transparency in your work.

1 Like

Good work @sukso96100