It has been some busy days these last weeks due to Ubuntu Eoan Freeze date. From now on we are concentrating efforts in bringing needed fixes to imported / synced / merged packages that are in Eoan.
Please do test and provide feedback through Launchpad!
LP: #1828495 - [KVM][CLX] CPUID_7_0_EDX_ARCH_CAPABILITIES
@paelzer has provided libvirt support for arch-capabilities for Eoan
- I’m currently working in backporting this support to Disco and Bionic.
LP: #1841066 - ARCH_CAPABILITIES guest capability detection
@paelzer bisected QEMU for missing features done in libvirt at LP: #1828495
- Eoan is good, I’m currently working in backporting support to Disco and Bionic (PPA)
LP: #1841457 - QEMU Eoan GCC9 warnings
- QEMU source package can’t have .git dir or else -Werror is default.
LP: #1834522 - Bionic QEMU with Bionic Kernel hangs in AMD FX-8350 with cpu-host as pass-through
- Ubuntu-4.15.x master tree hangs, upstream v4.16 is good (bisecting)
@rbasak is working in MySQL8 transition for some time now, to guarantee migration from Disco→Eoan is smooth. I contributed a bit with some minor issues:
- dbconfig option for mysql authentication plugin
- mysql can’t handle empty ports in config file
- mysql grant fix fort no_auto_create_user
- mysql no_auto_create_user fixes for autopkgtest
- dbc_authplugin option documentation
cpuinfo and linux