== Tuesday, August 6, 2019 ==
- Updated python-seamicroclient and python-boto branches for review
- Last work day, I:
- Uploaded python-boto
- python-seamicroclient changelog tweak, repushed for review approval
- BugTriage manual
- Merge for python-boto posted for review, approved, and uploaded.
- Prepared merge of exim4 4.92-10, but since upstream has just released 4.92.1 I shifted focus to that. Merge posted for review.
- Orientation for Lucas on Kafka and java packaging
- php 7.2 to 7.3 transition
- Sorted out a GPG signing timeout in script, modified gpg-agent to allow infinite timeout.
- Completed full set of builds in PPA, ready for upload, but is gated on going in after the Mysql8 transition.
- Built list of packages that need uploaded in specific ordering, in case people need to do this while I’m on vacation.
- Started drafting FFe, if this needs to go in post-FF
- Troubleshooting for why ppa-wait doesn’t wait for packages to fully publish. It appears the LP API isn’t communicating this, but need to do some additional experimentation.
- Ubuntu Maintainers’ Handbook
- Re-sent pull request for initial set of changes, now that canonical-server has taken ownership of it.
- Continued work on Bug Triage page, merging in information from the team wiki page. Still WIP, but just needs copyediting at this point.
- Reviewed ldb merge for Andreas.
- General advice for @lucaskanashiro on preparing SRUs.