Twice a year the French Speaking Ubuntu Association organizes an Ubuntu Party in Paris, to promote Ubuntu and Free Software, oriented for the French speaking general public.
This year of 2019 the first of the Ubuntu Parties will be held from the 18th to the 19th of May, at the Cité des sciences et de l’industrie, in Paris. If you were at Ubucon Europe 2017, you already know the venue of the Ubuntu Party, and already know how awesome and geeky it’s.
On the program are:
- Demonstrations of Ubuntu and other Free Software to run on Ubuntu,
- An Ubuntu Installation Party
- Workshops of introduction to Ubuntu, to programming and to electronics,
- Associative village, where other communities with similar and compatible goals come to connect with the Ubuntu Community
- PC games (on Ubuntu) to entertain the young, and maybe also those with young spirit.
You can find more details on the event website at: https://ubuntu-paris.org/