Ubuntu on VPS

Hello everyone.
I am in need of serious help with My VPS. I had magento 2 installed on shared plane , i decided due to limited resources, i get self managed VPS . VPS os was centOs and CWP was installed, after about 9 days of working and reading tons of info , i decided to ditch CentOs , due to so much problems and Magento was keep crashing during installation and zero to none Forum support and go with Ubuntu.
I just finished with installing ubuntu 14.4 and did update and upgrade.
I like to know , this installation out of box comes with apache, php,mysql, bind dns, etc , or do i need to install and configure each one ?
I want to install Webmin as admin interface , but i like to know if there are better interface for it (free) that you guys would recommend .
I really appreciate any helps that you guys can give as this is an urgent project.

Thanks again.

I’ve moved this to the https://community.ubuntu.com/c/support-help-requests category because this site isn’t designed to take tech support questions. Sorry. I’d recommend using one of the official support channels listed on the Finding Help page.