Ubuntu 17.10 Community ISO Testing
Ubuntu 17.10 is rapidly approaching, with final release scheduled for Thursday 19th October 2017!
Before that happens though, we need your help to test the many ISO images generated by Ubuntu and all the flavours, especially the final RC images, typically due on Monday 16th.
Here’s what we’re going to cover to get started:-
- Where to get the ISO images - which are the ones that need testing now?
- Writing images to USB sticks
- The ISO tracker, what it is and how to use it
- Which tests to run & how to run them
Then we’re going to go through a couple of test runs on real hardware. Hopefully we’ll find a bug or two so we can show:-
- How and where to file bugs (if you find any)
- Updating the ISO tracker with findings
Join us to find out how easy and helpful it is to test out the ISO images for Ubuntu and all our flavours!