In the theater after the asian guy saves Ellie. Her character and the girlfriend are in an office where photos are on the table/desk and one of them lifted from the table with no arm holding it for perhaps 40 seconds or so. Then while it was lowering, Ellie’s arm’s internal surface with nothing inside the arm appeared. Hence my statement to Druckmann of code errors in the game and my mention of the video I had captured and would make public if he failed to reply as he had for weeks in a row. Hours later the drive shut down suddenly and upon reboot it refused to provide any option apart from reinstalling the OS, wiping absolutely everything out with it. That’s why I tried to recover it, so I can post it on YouTube and make it even more public by sending it to Neil Druckmann on Twitter where the entire world can see it. He can’t reasonably refuse to respond then.
Here’s what the application is doing (I set it to Very High priority perhaps 10 minutes into use, hoping it would use multiple threads instead of the only 1 core thread it had been using [but while not multithreading, it did increase disc access a very small amount]). And once again I was wrong about the legth of time it has been running. I changed to this distro (which I thoroughly altered to suite my needs and desires) to try and perform the function as Fedora 32, Ubuntu (Pinguy) 14.04, Ubuntu Mate 16.04 then finally Ubuntu Mate 18.04 (never been able to update any Ubuntu Mate versions on this device as it absolutely always claims that libbluray2 cannot be upgraded due to default-jre-headless not being updateable, searching reveled libasm4-java not being updatable (stopping libasm-4 update. libasm4-java could not be updated due to default-jre-headless not being updateable due to libfontconfig1 not being upgradable. I attempted removal of each component from the initial cause down to the final cause, libfontconfig. But untinstalling libfontconfig cannot reasonably be removed as it takes Marco, many Mate components and substantially more desktop components with it. As a result the is no way to update 14.04 to 16.04 to 18.04 to 20.04 as an immediate result. As well 16.04 cannot be upgraded to 18.04 to 20.04 as a result as well as my 18.04 system unable to be updated to 20.04 due to the exact same reason. I’ve tried through Synaptic (to update the apps causing the problem) terminal to update the apps causing the problem, update manager cannot due to the problem, and the app allowing (install, download remove) deb packages (forgot the name at the moment) installation also fail and is where I was able to see the cause of each (hence the names of each component and dependency I meantioned being presented to me. So I attempted to alter each deb by way of alien, but to no benefit. Can’t move to the latest OS version as a rresult.
Here’s it running and display of how long:
Darn, discourse.ubuntu.com for this topic suddenly isn’t displaying the circle arrow for replies, hence this reply growning longer and longer as it’s the only way I can display any additional data/information/considerations/statements as an immediate result. Plus I can only post 1 of the 2 images due to this website blocking multiple images, so I cannot provide the priority setting marked “Very High” as a result…