Andriy from Crowdin team is here. There are many Ubuntu fans in our team and we’d be happy to provide you a localization solution + unlimited assistance with managing the l10n.
Let me describe only a few advantages we can offer:
- Collaboration was never easier, translators can vote for the best translations and proofreaders can approve them;
- Perfect support for PO and Markdown files;
- Everything you may need to achieve high-quality translations - TM, glossaries, screenshots, context, possibility to localize websites live etc.;
- Advanced workflows, so you can add more proofreading steps if needed;
- Free for Open Source, without any limits and all features are included;
- Assistance on any step, we love to help;
- Teams like electron, React, Node.JS, Docusaurus and many others already use Crowdin;
- We continue growing fast, Crowdin becomes better each day
I’m always open to a discussion and it would be my pleasure to help with the setup. Please drop me any questions here or we can schedule a mega quick meeting to discuss details. Feeling so excited to have a chance to assist Ubuntu community!