Polls: Social Networks For Ubuntu Unity Remix

Hello people.

I am opening today a series of surveys in which all Discourse members, the community and Canonical can choose which social network to use and which languages would be ideal for spreading all the development progress made here to users in general.

Poll 1: Social Networks:

• Twitter
  • Discord
  • Telegram
  • Instagram
  • Facebook

0 voters

Poll 2: Languages (Multiple Choice):

• English
  • Portuguese
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Italian
  • German
  • Dutch
  • Arabic
  • Hindi
  • Russian
  • Chinese
  • Japanese
  • Korean

0 voters

I hope I can count on the participation of all of you in this research.

Great initiative. I reckon you’re missing reddit on that list, and I personally don’t think the language is important as it’s pretty much the standard to communicate in English.

I had included it in the poll, but after I checked it again and added the results of the most used social networks, I decided to remove it for a reasonable reason: it is not widely used and is little known in my country, so I left the networks with the most international reach, which may also cover the place of my residence. On the issue of languages: having one more language accompanying English strengthens the dissemination of information, I created this second survey to check which other language accompanied by English could be used in the social network that is chosen.

Why isn’t Whatsapp? it has so frequent engagement.

I decided not to put WhatsApp in this poll because of the privacy issue and the group scheme being different from the other social networks in the poll.

1 Like

Good morning people. I will wait for another proposal from @neffscape to be presented to add a new poll next to these two that are here for you to decide definitively, which will be the logo that the flavor will use from now on. I would also like to ask you to kindly invite more people to vote in the poll, it would be great to hear and hear from them what they think about this whole process.

1 Like

Hello people. I am now closing polls definitively, on the last message I commented about deciding the final flavor logo, I believe it will no longer be necessary. On the issue of language, I can help as a spokesperson in my native language (Brazilian Portuguese) in the ads and everything related to the project. Anyway, I thank everyone who participated by voting and leaving their feedback on other related topics of the project, which already inaugurates a new phase for the development of the remix.