As we are just starting to build out this discourse community, I want to try a quick poll to see the mix of existing Ubuntu public cloud users we already have here, so please do answer below!
Which public clouds are you using Ubuntu on at work today (either in VMs or in containers)?
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- IBM Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
- Other public cloud provider
- Not using Ubuntu on a public cloud provider at work (I just want to see the results!)
Thanks for your answers!