Patch Pilot Hand-off 24.10

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

IRC: no requests/questions on #ubuntu-devel

1 Like

On my shift today I continued working on the sponsorship report itself.

• It had stopped updating due to an escaping problem. I fixed that as part of the next MP, and @bdrung cherry-picked it so I think that means it should be live already. It’s probably worth the next pilot checking the timestamp on the report though!
  • I finished a branch and submitted an MP that makes the code more testable, adds tests for a bug that is easy to test for, and fixes the bug. The issue was that git-ubuntu MPs against applied branches weren’t appearing in the report. Thanks again @bdrung for the initial review.

I have one branch remaining, which is the swap to ubuntu-sponsors-reporter to stop MPs from accidentally disappearing from the queue. Unfortunately it requires a one-to-many change that turned into a bit of a rabbithole. I’ll continue on that on my next shift.

I also received no pings on IRC today.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
  • LP: #2046871 – backport-iwlwifi-dkms – reviewed and sponsored for oracular
  • LP: #2069384 – puppetdb – reviewed and left comments (also related to LP: #2072516)
  • LP: #2073359 – u-boot-pix64gx – unsubscribed, it’s already sponsored
  • LP: #2063110 – rtorrent – reviewed and sponsored for noble
1 Like
1 Like

Unfortunately didn’t get to cover very much today. Just one thing:

1 Like

Unfortunately I was distracted quite a bit and only processed the sync requests:

1 Like

No pings on IRC today.

Sponsored:

Unsubscribed sponsors:

Reviews:

1 Like

Very reduced time allocated today to patch piloting due to overlapping meetings. I only processed one request:

No IRC pings.

PS: It’s kind of depressing when the list gets longer while working it down :sweat_smile:

• LP: #2064417 - Got FFe approval, reviewed, and sponsored
  • LP: #1953572 - interacted with ~mfo on IRC for this one, reviewed debdiff, sponsored for oracular
  • LP: #2077324 - reviewed and sponsored once FFe was granted

Sponsored:

Review:

Unsubscribed sponsors: