We’ve just released Multipass 2018.6.1 snap into the
Notable changes include:
- support custom VM images (#24)
- support “core” as an alias (#87)
- switched to a dedicated “multipass” user inside the instance
- so avoid hardcoding “/home/ubuntu” in your commands!
- multiple bash completion fixes (#206, #207, #220, #239)
- fixed image caching if removed from streams (#200)
- caching info data to display when instance is stopped (#199)
- support for custom SSH keys (#52)
- (re)storing instance state (#130)
- verify downloaded images (#275)
See the 2018.6.1 milestone for the whole list of bugs fixed.
Watch this space as we’ll have exciting news next week!