All members were present for this meeting.
Technical Board elections
- We have an adequate number of seemingly well-qualified nominees.
- We are waiting to hear from Mark on the shortlist.
- If there is no response by end of year, we’ll extend for 2 weeks.
- ACTION @teward to post to list about observations from Technical Board nominations.
- Just celebrating that our new board is officially installed. Horray!
- We now have subcategories: #community-council:documentation and #community-council:meetings
- ACTION @wxl to ask popey if it’s ok to move Community Structure & Governance posts from #documentation:community to #community-council:documentation (bug)
Local Communities Research Committee
- We hashed out the final details of our proposal for the committee.
- A vote was taken on whether or not current CC members could be a part of the LCRC. The motion was denied.
- Nominations are set to begin at the first of the year, with the election set to end at the end of January.
- ACTION @torsten.franz to put LCRC proposal draft in our documentation
- ACTION’ @torsten.franz to create call for nominations for LCRC linking to the proposal draft in our documentation
- We agreed to do a better job of making a bug on Launchpad for all of our action items for better transparency.
- We agreed that at the end of every meeting a new chair would be chosen for the next meeting.
- We also agreed that chairs would create the agendas ahead of the next meeting time.