Mantic Minotaur 23.10 Wallpaper Competition

Symmetry in Asymmetry.

8 Likes

My first entry

5 Likes

My Second Entry :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Aaron - Is this the official mascot? Can the flavours have the .svg file please so that we can add to our artwork. User interface freeze date is approaching fast!

1 Like

Hey David,
It’s not, however I will be in contact with you and the rest of the flavours later today in regards to the official flavour artwork.

1 Like

“Barbed Wire”

5 Likes

Minotaur Crystal

5 Likes

Maze - light version

1 Like

Maze - dark version

1 Like

Glimmer

5 Likes

Minotaur Maze variations
https://twitter.com/motaymour
Mantic-Maze-emerald Mantic-Maze-bluish Mantic-Maze-blue

9 Likes

The Final Day!! All of the Submissions have been Beautiful so Far.
Keep 'em Coming Guys

2 Likes

DON’T GET TRAPPED IN THE LABYRINTH! GET YOUR SUBMISSIONS IN TODAY!

VOTING BEGINS TOMORROW :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

Just before the deadline…! no licence-infringing tools were used to produce - by simonjbutcher (twitter)

20 Likes

This is my submission for those who prefer darker themes. - simonjbutcher (twitter)

11 Likes

Amazing! I really like both!

buen trabajo :+1: el detalle del logo en el cinturon del minotauro te quedo genial…

1 Like

THE SUBMISSION WINDOW HAS OFFICIALLY CLOSED

No new submissions will be accepted past this point.

THE VOTING PERIOD HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN! :ballot_box_with_check:

CLICK HERE to be returned to the start of the topic where you can vote for your favorite submissions.

5 Likes

hi @aaronprisk , the author of the final image “minotaur maze variant” is wrongly attributed
secondly, i was surprised to see that the voting was not done on a new thread, since existing :heart: that have been given during the processs are counting towards the total. this penalises those who only submitted close to the deadline because they haven’t been collecting votes all along?

4 Likes

Hello @sbutcher,
I’ve converted the voting into a new poll (found within the the main topic) to ensure early vote counts don’t skew the final results. I appreciate your submission and helpful input :slight_smile:

4 Likes