Mantic Minotaur 23.10 Wallpaper Competition

The sword & shield

3 Likes

the-full-quality-image-must-be-3840x2160px-png-webp-or-jpeg-formats-are-acceptablemantic-minotaur-wallpaper-for-ubuntu-2310_Nn07HA1l_upscaled image for wallpaper

2 Likes

Wallpaper

3 Likes

i was under the impression that AI art wasnt accepted?

3 Likes

Title: ̶B̶e̶e̶ Fly

Beautiful photo but NOT a bee but a fly

I’ve updated the title :wink: Thanks @corradoventu

17 Likes

Title: Tree Up

Tree up

17 Likes

Title: Rjukan Norway

Rjukan Norway

19 Likes

Title: Haukelivegen Norway

Haukelivegen Norway

16 Likes

Title: Haukelivegen II Norway

Haukelivegen II Norway

13 Likes

Bodacious Bovine (Light)
8K Full Resolution
4K Full Resolution

17 Likes

Bodacious Bovine (Dark)
8K Full Resolution
4K Full Resolution

20 Likes

Hi @aaronprisk,

I was wondering if I create more colour variations of my earlier submission, do I add those to the original post or create a new reply? Also do we have to use Ubuntu brand colours?

Cheers,
M

Hello @mo-taymour, feel free to edit your original post and update with your color variants to avoid splitting your votes. You are not required to use the Ubuntu color palette. All colors are welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @lost-cause,
We do not explicitly disallow AI created submissions, however as we mentioned in the rules, many of the popular AI art generation tools do not grant a license for their output that is compatible with our competition.

1 Like

Beautiful photo but NOT a bee but a fly https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episyrphus_balteatus

2 Likes

Okay, last submission :sweat_smile:

Title: Yellow

16 Likes

Thanks @aaronprisk but it seems there’s a time limit to edit posts which I just missed :slight_smile: I’ll post variations in a separate post this time.

Hey, everybody I just made this, if possible please give me some feedback. Have a fantastic day, thank you.

The Minotaur on screen.

Group 1(2)

2 Likes

hi @all
this is my first artwork, feel free to give constructive criticism. if you like it i would appreciate it very much :hugs:
All images are CC BY-SA 4.0 ®

minosphere (dark)

minospere (light)

*edit: name

12 Likes

F̶l̶o̶w̶ Tide (Smaller logo)
Frame 2FlowUbuntu

10 Likes