LoCo council and loco teams resurrection

Great idea. Thank you, @ian-weisser. I’d like to take more advantage of the Discourse Wiki functionality for other LoCo resources.

1 Like

Thanks Rex

The posting sure helps - noted~
1 down and at least 5+ others to go.

-things we do for our community-

1 Like

Thanks Aaron

Presently for our use case on the NewsLetter - I lean toward that 2nd alternative. When all the dust settles out we figure out a means to parse the loco-events tag thread; or whatever is developed.

cheers

1 Like

Regarding the event calendar, This would need some help form IS team i think, But What about having the calendar plugin in this discourse?

https://meta.discourse.org/t/discourse-calendar/97376

1 Like

Hello all! The agenda post for the September meeting of the Community Council is posted, and the LoCo council is on the agenda. The meeting will be on IRC on September 26 at 20:00 UTC. Thank you all for your patience! :bowing_woman:

@bashing-om could we get the meeting added to the newsletter? Thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

madhens -

Yup - we on it :smiley:

Cheers

3 Likes

I put in a request this week with our IS folks in regards to this and the template plugin. I hope to have an update soon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please have a look to the call for nominations for the loco communities council: Call for nominations for the Local Communities Council

8 Likes